The Cozy is connected to an electrical outlet to run fans within the unit, but it only uses a tiny amount of power. For example, if the fans in the system were on 100% of the time for 6 months, it would cost less than $5 to power. On average, it costs less than $2 in electricity to run the Cozy for an entire heat season.
Articles in this section
- Does it cost me anything to run the Cozy?
- Does the Cozy get rid of the banging noise coming from my radiator?
- How can I get the Cozy for my apartment?
- How can I tell if my Cozy is operating properly?
- How do I adjust the temperature in my room?
- How do I get the Cozy app?
- How do I register my Cozy?
- How does the Cozy work?
- Is it safe to place objects on the Cozy?
- My room is cold, what do I do?